Effective October 05, 2021
Last update: October 05, 2021
What information we collect
1. Information you provide to
- By placing an order
When you place an order, we require your contact and address information for the purpose of billing and delivering your order.
- By creating an account
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, email address, company name, address, and telephone number.
- By communicating with us
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you like your name, email address, phone number, internet protocol (IP) addresses, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, as well as any other information you may choose to provide. We may also receive a confirmation when you open an email from us.
- By making a payment for the Services
When you enter your financial information for any payment associated with your Account, that information is handled by our third-party payment processor (Stripe). Your financial information is never shared with us and we do not store your financial account information on our systems. However, we have access to, and may retain, subscriber information through our third-party payment processor.
2. Information we automatically collect when you use the Site
Cookies are small pieces of text or data which are stored on your browser and gets sent to us every time you or your browser sends a request to our server. You can delete these cookies whenever you want.
3. Information shared to us by third parties
We use third party analytics tools such as Google Analytics to analyze the usage and traffic of the Site.
How your information is used
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, manage, and maintain our Services;
- Improve, expand, and personalize our Services;
- Develop and deploy new products, services, features, and functionalities;
- Understand and analyze how you use our Services;
- Process your transactions;
- Find and prevent fraud;
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for marketing purposes, customer service, to provide you with updates or other information related to the Service;
- For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms of Service, other legal rights, as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or as requested by any judicial process or governmental agency.
How your information is shared
- Sharing with trusted third-party partners
We share your information with our third party providers such as: Payment processors; Fraud prevention services.
- Law enforcement
We will reveal your personal information to law enforcement, governmental authorities and private parties as required by the law. We may additionally disclose your personal data to comply with a legal process or claims process, to protect an individual’s safety, or to comply with requests from 3rd parties with legitimate interests.
Where and how your information is stored
Personal data collected by Us is stored in a variety of locations: on servers operated by Us; on servers operated by our trusted third party partners.
We use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information under our control. When you enter sensitive information on our web site forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using Transport Layer Security (TLS).
We follow accepted industry standards to protect the personal information transferred to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of information storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.